Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Utopia

Many humans have the taste of greed and seek the thrill of power. But there are millions of good folks quietly going about life, taking care of their own and their neighbors. 

Unfortunately, most who seek wealth and power are corrupted by wealth and power. 

But there are thousands of people with means who support thousands of charitable organizations. That is the good news; giving and caring is still in their heart.


Of all animals, humans are the ones that figured out how to mass produce food and shelter. The result is that they have too much time and energy for pursuing whatever their minds can conjure and imagine. In too many cases this results in abhorrent behaviors.

I hesitate at times to "report" this negative truth, but too often I am reminded in the news and in my neighborhood of the victims. I don't hear or read enough about this under belly of humans, and somehow I am gifted with the observational and writing skills to tell it like it is.

It helps me keep balanced when I get it out of my system and then focus on the love and beauty in my life with Elley and Lola.

Namaste


Robby

No comments:

Post a Comment