Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Why Didn't I Name Him ZOK?

I appreciate a well written discourse 
on something familiar to me. 

I get up every morning and follow the same routine: brush teeth, take 2000 mg of Vit. C with a glass of distilled water, stretch, drink coffee, check my email, Facebook and then look for interesting articles on-line. 

You may remember, if you have been reading my Blog for a few years, that I started writing here because I couldn't find enough stimulating reading material on-line. So I decided to write my own.

I always have a book on my bedside table, but my computer links me to current events and new, fresh articles about what is happening right now in the world.

A few friends mostly comment on two things I write about:  

#1.  My negative perspective on humans short-comings

#2.  Why I named the main character in my book "Try on New Hats" Uncle XOQ instead of Uncle ZOK, since most people who look at the word XOQ don't know that it sounds like Spock, Zok, and Clock.

My discovery of the word XOQ is a big part of my exploration into finding the answer to the question: Why do so many people struggle to find their voice?

If you are at all interested in the details of this discovery, click here for a web page I created that explains.

Sharing wisdom, dipping into the past to bring forward the lessons learned through thousands of years of human evolution is passing forward. I want to be part of that action.

I will, in this lifetime, be forever confounded by how few humans have learned from the past, how few realize how stuck they are, and how many are lead around like sheep by religions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment