Saturday, May 25, 2013

Back to the Future

11 days to go before surgery

I am always happy when I get a glimpse of who is reading my posts. You are anonymous unless you leave a comment here or on Facebook, Twitter or send me an email.

It would be fun if everyone that stops by here left a marker of some kind. I can only tell how many people have at least done a "drive-by," and as you can see in the image here, Blogger compiles stats.

These are the generic statistics for the past week. As you can see, unless you are one of the 25% using your Smart Phone and this image is too small, 367 people or "bots" have stopped by this Blog in the past 7 days.

On another screen, I can see how many "hits" there are on individual Posts during the week. For instance "May the Force Be With You" had 71 views and "Insanity" was second with 23 views.  This has been a lot of fun for me since I started using Blogger in December of 2008. I have 7,683 views all time, from over 10 countries, including Latvia and Egypt.

If I am not boring you yet, another fascinating reality is that old Posts continue to get views because they appear on Google searches. The most popular all-time are:  "I Can't Get No Satisfaction, But I Try ..."  and  "Sometimes There's Just Not Enough Rocks."  I have embedded links in these two titles to make it easy for you to just click on them if you have some extra time this weekend and want to go back to 2011 and see where my head was at.

I plan to enjoy the heck out of this weekend. May yours be filled with "thrills, chills and vitamin pills." 

No comments:

Post a Comment