Friday, May 31, 2013

Lost and Found

The inner allusion, a mystery, confusion;
Awaken with harmony and cruise into today.
With cracks in the armor find trust in the dawn,
And know knowings not real without being.

I found it, don't lose it, the challenge is keeping,
Do my best just to have it and to know it is mine.
My wondering, doubting, serves no one's believing,
Smiling and laughing, it's free, be not blind.

To feel is to get that life's a trip interrupted,
Adding up things is a total with no sum.
Making it part of a being, now that's wisdom,
While listening to the silence of the sunrise.

Each morning be still while the spirit awakins',
To mellow thoughts of those dreams just ahead.
The bed felt so comfy, my world felt like heaven,
The life that was walking has now taken wing.

Transforming my vibe to high spiritual streaming,
This day I will float, no more grounded with strings.
Rising like Dumbo, now free from the parade route,
I'm transported, connected, on winds in the trade.



No comments:

Post a Comment